This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Friday, November 6, 2009

I am happy to say that I did survive Halloween in a 120-inch hoopskirt. Although, I did have to ride to the party in the back of a van as it was the only place I could fit! Here is a picture of several months worth of work, and a whole lot of fabric.
So, now that it's after Halloween, the harvest season is officially at an end. As such, I've begun my annual end of the season cleaning. (It is really quite frightening how much accumulates over a summer!) During the scouring frenzy, I came across a few old books that were in less than stellar shape, so I decided to make bags out of them, which takes us to this week's project. If you have any hardcover books lying around, these bags are a great way to put them to use, as the book covers become the bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment