This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Coincidences

It's interesting how coincidences happen sometimes. I was dropping off a wreath order at the The Dalai Java this morning (if you're a coffee drinker it's next to Byrne Dairy on Main Street in Canandaigua) and about 3 seconds after I walked in, someone who frequented the farm market this summer walked in behind me. He saw me and said I might just the person who could help him, asking if I could repair an item for him. Now that is what I call a happy coincidence; being in the right place at just the right time.

I also finished the St. Mary's show this weekend. The turnout wasn't as big as we'd been hoping, but this was only the first year, and next year they're planning on more advertising. It was certainly a lot of fun though, going around and seeing all the things everyone else had made and talking with the other vendors. Turns out the woman sitting next to me was even related to someone my mother used to landscape for. Two coincidences in one day; what are the odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment