This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Sunday, December 9, 2012

How to Make a Christmas Tree Garland out of Scrapbooking Paper


I have a tendency to use scrapbooking paper for pretty much anything but scrapbooking. In particular, I love making Christmas decorations out of it. The Christmas Tree I have in my bedroom is an old artificial one that someone was getting rid of, so I took it. It's kind of scrappy (It makes Charlie's Brown's tree look good!) so it needs plenty of color to jazz it up. This scrapbooking paper garland fits the bill. It's made using the same technique as a gum wrapper chain, so if you've ever made one of those, this garland should be a cinch. But if not it's pretty easy to get the hang of.

No comments:

Post a Comment