This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Thursday, January 28, 2016

DIY Darth Vader Shoulder Armor; Choosing a Cosplay Character


This email has been sent to you because you subscribed to the mailing list on TheWoodlandElf.com or signed up at one of the farm markets. If you no longer wish to receive these mailings Click here to unsubscribe.

The Woodland Elf

Darth Vader Costume Tutorial Part 3: Shoulder Armor

This is the third part of my Darth Vader costume tutorial, showing how to make the Darth Vader shoulder armor.

 

Read More


Choosing A Cosplay Character

Choosing a cosplay character is something some newbie cosplayers have trouble with. The short answer of course is to cosplay whoever you want. You don't actually have to look like the character you're cosplaying to dress up as them.

 

Read More


Quote of the Week:

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." ~ Scott Hamilton

 

 

AT THE MARKET:
I was starting to get low on squash, and gotta save some to eat through the winter, so last market was my last market for the season. (I'll have to see if I can plan for winter market this year and plant more squash, so I could go all winter next year.) So I'm done until the spring flowers come back on. 

newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment