This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Bat Suit; Han Solo Shirt and Vest


This email has been sent to you because you subscribed to the mailing list on TheWoodlandElf.com or signed up at one of the farm markets. If you no longer wish to receive these mailings Click here to unsubscribe.

The Woodland Elf

How to Make a Han Solo Costume: Shirt and Vest

This is part 3 of my Han Solo costume tutorial.

 

Read More


No Sew Bat Man Suit

Last Halloween a friend of my sister's had me make him a Bat Man suit, (not to be confused with a Batman suit.) It was a cute, no-sew idea he had, so I thought I'd share it.

 

Read More


Quote of the Week:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Henry S. Haskins

 

 


AT THE MARKET:
This Saturday is the first day of the Canandaigua winter market. I'll be there with stew starters, pumpkins on a stick, beeswax tapers, and some sunflowers...yes, I said sunflowers. They survived the frost, so I'll actually have a few bunches of those on Saturday.

Canandaigua Winter Market:
Every other Saturday, 10-11AM, November-May
In the parking lot behind the Main St. Byrne Dairy
newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment