This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Did That Really Just Happen?

Every once in a while people find themselves experiencing something so strange, they stand and think to themselves, did that really just happen? I sort of found myself in one of those situations today. Today at work, I had the computer randomly generate addresses within a certain area radius. I then printed out the labels. As I began placing the labels on their respective postcards, the song L.A. Woman by The Doors began playing on the radio. At the same time, I happened to notice that the address label I had just peeled off belonged to someone named "Robert Krieger." Considering that bass player for The Doors was  "Robby Krieger" the timing was, well, weird to say the least. And so I asked myself, did that really just happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment