This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Baby Brock-Brocks

I had to stop at TSC to pick up some fencing today, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had newly hatched chickens out (or the "Little Baby Brock-Brocks" as I used to call them). There were also some little baby ducklings. They were all so cute and fluffy, I was thinking to myself, where's a camera when I need one!  Well, not this year, but some year I'll bring home some of those darling little chickens and start my own flock, and hopefully be able to sell fresh eggs on the stand. All I need to do now is finish that solar powered cooler project I've been working on to keep the eggs cold at a farmers' market...

No comments:

Post a Comment