This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Friday, March 4, 2011

thewoodlandelf.com

Fruition. It is a word that describes what happens when you plant a seed and carefully tend it until it last it bears fruit and all the hard effort of your labor are rewarded. At long last, I have reached fruition with my website. I had a simple one for several years and never really liked it, but never had the time to finish it. It was always been on the back burner, I only worked on revamping it when I had spare bits of time, when I wasn't working on sites for other people. Well, it's finally done! Now I can breath a sigh of relief.

I think I finally have it the way I like it (at least until tomorrow when I decide something's not quite right). Building it was the easy part, it was writing copy that I didn't hate that took up most of my time. I finally elected to write everything in 1st person because droning on about yourself in the 3rd person is just too creepy. I tried to keep it lighthearted and down to earth...I'm a country girl, after all. 

Check out the new design at www.thewoodlandelf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment