This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Monday, July 2, 2012

Slutty Brownies

Ok, I didn't name this recipe. I know it sounds more like something out of a movie kids shouldn't watch than a delicious dessert, but trust me, this is one of the richest, most decadent chocolate treats you'll ever make. I found this recipe online and knew I had to try it. It's pretty simple. Use your favorite recipe to whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough (I find the good old Nestle Tollhouse recipe works pretty well) and fill a 9x13 pan about a 3rd of the way up. Next cover the cookie dough with a layer of Oreo cookies. And finally, stir up a batch of brownie batter (go ahead make it easy with a boxed mix). Cover the Oreo cookie layer with the brownie batter. Cook as you normally would a pan of brownies, testing with a toothpick when done. These are great any way you eat 'em, but when you get 'em still warm, it's especially excellent. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment