This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pumpkin Carving Tips; Bruce Springsteen Pumpkin Tutorial


This email has been sent to you because you subscribed to the mailing list on TheWoodlandElf.com or signed up at one of the farm markets. If you no longer wish to receive these mailings Click here to unsubscribe.

The Woodland Elf

How to Carve a Bruce Springsteen Pumpkin (or any intricate pumpkin)

While Jack o' lanterns are always nice, sometimes it's fun to bring a little more character out of the pumpkin by doing an intricate pattern; in this example I'm using Bruce Springsteen.

 

Read More


Pumpkin Carving Tips

It's getting close to pumpkin carving day, so thought I'd share a few pumpkin carving tips I've picked up throughout my carving years.

 

Read More


Quote of the Week:

"Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

 

 


AT THE MARKET:
Last Canandaigua summer market of the year this Saturday (Halloween), then next week we move to the parking lot behind the Byrne Dairy for the winter market. Still have no flowers (unless those last few sunflowers that made it through the freezes finally decide bloom), but I'll have autumn/Halloween decor with me. If you can't find me, just look for the scar and glasses, I'll be the one dressed as Harry Potter!

Canandaigua Farmers Market:
Saturdays, 8:30am-12:30pm, June-October
Under the Mill Street Pavilion

newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment