This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dragonfly Ridge

During all the spare time that I seem to rarely have, I sometimes I like to just screw around with my guitar. I especially love playing blues music, but there aren't a whole lot of environmental songs in the genre, so I decided to write one.

I'll be the first to admit I can't sing, and blues is probably the worst thing I could even try to sing, but I couldn't con anybody else into singing it for me and the lyrics were an important part I didn't want to leave out. So I end up sounding kinda like Lou Reed in a less than flattering way, but hey, it is blues after all, and you don't really have to be able to sing to sing blues (thank goodness for that!).

A lot of the "dragonflies" in this video are actually damselflies filmed at Gramma's pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment