This blog is no longer in use, please visit the updated website at: www.TheWoodlandElf.com

 

   

Thursday, August 2, 2012

How to Make No-sew Curtains

Normally I'm a patient person, but when it comes to redecorating my room, I turn into a rather lazy seamstress. When it's my own room, I pretty much want it "done yesterday" so I end up taking a lot of shortcuts. Some of those shortcuts crash and burn, but others end up fine. This set of curtains is one of the latter. I needed some curtains for my window, and lately I've really felt the need to add some orange to my room. So I got myself a piece of material that wouldn't fray, a little glue and a pair of scissors and set about making a set of curtains that only took a few minutes. Since there's no sewing, these curtains are easy enough that anyone can make them. (Sorry, the sound isn't great in this. I was shooting this video at midnight so I couldn't talk very loudly, as everyone was sleeping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment